Better get to the fall update before it’s officially winter in just three weeks!
Here are a few tidbits from APBP over the past few months:
1) Our paperwork has been submitted for 501c3 status, thanks to Dominique Bruno, James Holsinger, and the WVU Student Law Clinic.
2) We had a benefit concert performed by Mountain Jazz Project on November 11 and made 150.00. It was lots of fun with some great music to match. Six volunteers read from letters between sets. Thanks to Pam for making awesome brochures and informational fliers, too!
3) There were a couple of bake sales held outside the Mountainlair at WVU in the months of September and October to benefit APBP. Many thanks to all those who volunteered their time, either as bakers or table volunteers!
4) The Poetry Foundation gave us a shout out on their website on October 18–that explains the 200+ hits we had on this blog that day!
6) We are always on the lookout for new volunteers with fresh energy and/or ideas who are willing to help out with the project. Contact us if you’d like to get involved!
Here’s to hoping it won’t be another four months before the blog is updated! Thanks for supporting APBP!